Please read this important update on how we will operate this season.
We are excited to bring joy to your Christmas Season! Please read below for the extra steps we are taking to protect your health and safety.
Pickup of Online Orders: ONLY Monday to Friday.
- YES we will be open for the 2020 Christmas season from November 12 to December 24 with Covid-19 protocols in place: Mon-Thurs 10-6, Fri 10-8, Sat-Sun 9-5.
- A reservation is NOT required to visit the farm.
- We have an excellent variety and supply of Cut Your Own and Pre Cut Christmas trees. We will not be accepting special tree cutting requests.
- Please help us to provide you with a more relaxed experience by visiting Monday to Friday to purchase your tree or shop in the farm store.
- Historically, the three weekends of November 28/29 and December 5/6 & 12/13 have been very busy. If those are the dates you choose to come there may be wait times involved. If possible, plan to avoid the peak times from 10am to 3pm.
- We are making arrangements to have Santa here for physically distanced photos. Get all of the details here.
Yes! Santa is coming for 6 days this season! Get all of the details here.
- Shop ahead for your home décor, ornaments, and other items on our online store and have them ready for on farm pick up available Monday to Friday.
- There will be no indoor seating this year. The restaurant will be operating as take-out only with outdoor picnic tables.
- Please check the weather forecast and come prepared to enjoy our outdoor farm. Make sure to wear your winter woolies!
- The farm store will be open for shopping 7 days a week and there will be controlled entry and exits on busy days. Please try to come during the week if you can. Masks are mandatory.
- The tractor drawn wagon rides will be running with physical distancing in place. Masks are mandatory. Wait times are possible but you are also welcome to walk to the tree fields.
- For question about tree prices please click here.