We are excited to share our beautiful farm with you during the fall and Christmas season. Please read on for the extra steps we are taking to protect your health and safety.
The 2021 Season at Cedar Hill Christmas Tree Farm
- The farm is open for weekends in the fall starting September 18.
- A reservation is not required to visit the farm.
- There will be no indoor seating this year. The Candycane Kitchen will be operating as take-out only with outdoor tables available.
- The Christmas shop and farm store will be open with controlled entry and exits and hand sanitizer available throughout. Masks are mandatory.
- The tractor drawn wagon rides will be running with physical distancing in place. Masks are mandatory. ($4/person in the fall season.)
Please watch for more updates as the season progresses.