Welcome to our 2021 Christmas season! This is a long post with answers to many of our frequently asked questions. Please read to the end if you are planning to visit our farm this year.
Until Dec 24: Gift shop, farm store and Candycane Kitchen 7 days/week | Dec 13th: To ensure our tree supply for future years, we have closed the cut your own tree fields for this season. We have a limited supply of pre cut trees available.
The gift shop, farm store and restaurant will be open from November 12 to December 24. Monday to Friday 10 to 5, Saturday & Sunday 9 to 5.
Closing at 2pm on Christmas Eve.
To ensure our tree supply for future years, we have now closed the cut your own tree fields for this season. We have a limited supply of pre cut trees available.
- Reservations are NOT needed to visit the farm.
- We do NOT require vaccination passports since we are a retail business and all our dining is outdoors.
- There is NO entry fee to visit.
- Wheelchair accessible parking, building, washrooms, and wagons.
- There will be NO indoor seating this year. The Candycane Kitchen will be open as take out only with outdoor picnic tables.
- Tractor drawn wagon rides will be running and masks are mandatory. Wait times may be possible but you are welcome to walk to the fields.
- Get more details about all activities at the farm (including photos!).
Shop our online store for your home décor, ornaments and many other items. Pick up is only available on farm.
The farm store will be open for in-person shopping 7 days a week and there will be controlled entrance and exits on busy days. Masks are mandatory.
Please help us to provide you with a more relaxed experience by visiting Monday to Friday to purchase your tree or shop in the farm store.
Historically, the last weekend of November and first two weekends of December are especially busy. If those are the dates you choose to come, there may be wait times involved.
Please check the weather forecast and come prepared to enjoy your day outdoors. Make sure to wear your winter woollies!
Cut your own fields are now closed; only a limited supply of pre-cut trees remain.
We have an excellent selection of Cut Your Own and Pre Cut Christmas trees available. We will NOT be accepting custom tree cutting requests. We provide hand saws at the farm. No chainsaws allowed.
For questions about tree prices, click here.
Santa will visit from 12-2pm
Nov 27 & 28
Dec 4, 11 & 12
Please have your child bring their letter to Santa in an envelope with a return address. We will then send it on to Canada Post so they can receive a response in the mail.