We are open 7 days a week from November 12 to December 24. Tree sales begin November 19.
Answers to all of your frequently asked questions are here:
The gift shop, farm store and restaurant will be open from November 12 to December 24. Monday to Thursday 10 to 6, Friday 10-8, Saturday & Sunday 9 to 5.
Closing at 2pm on Christmas Eve.
- Reservations are NOT needed to visit the farm and there is NO admission fee.
- Wheelchair accessible parking, building, washrooms, and wagons.
- There will be NO indoor seating this year. The Kountry Kitchen will be open with plenty of outdoor dining tables.
- Tractor drawn wagon rides will be running. Wait times may be possible but you are welcome to walk to the fields.
- Get more details about all activities at the farm (including photos!).
Shop our online store for your home décor, ornaments and many other items. Pick up is only available on farm.
Historically, the last weekend of November and first two weekends of December are especially busy. If those are the dates you choose to come, there may be wait times involved.
Please check the weather forecast and come prepared to enjoy your day outdoors. Make sure to wear your winter woollies!
We have an excellent selection of Cut Your Own and Pre Cut Christmas trees available. We will NOT be accepting custom tree cutting requests. We provide hand saws at the farm. No chainsaws allowed.
For questions about tree prices, click here.
Santa will visit from 12-2pm
Nov 26 & 27
Dec 3, 4, 10 & 11
Please have your child bring their letter to Santa in an envelope with a return address. We will then send it on to Canada Post so they can receive a response in the mail.