The Farm is now closed for the season as of 2pm December 24th. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2023.
Cut Your Own or Buy Pre-Cut Trees
What is the price of a Christmas Tree?
This is one of our most frequently asked questions. Scroll down for 2022 pricing. Click here for details of how we price.
Updated 2022: An approximate guide for typical Christmas tree prices sorted by species and height (in feet) is as follows. Please keep in mind that prices can vary outside of these estimates.
6′ – 9′ $69-109 | 10′ – 12′ $109-179
6′ – 9′ $59-89 | 10′ – 14′ $99-199
6′ – 9′ $49-89 (not available over 10′)
18’+ $189-259 | 4′ – 5′ $39-59
4′ – 5′ $39-59 | 6′ – 8′ $49-79
Please follow our recommended care and precaution measures below to help ensure a beautiful tree that stays fresh.
Enjoy our relaxing country hospitality in our beautiful post and beam shop which has lots of room for visitors and a cozy stone fireplace. Hannah is enjoying making wreaths and so much more in her shop.
Our farm is a great place to get into the Christmas spirit. Our free tractor and wagon rides to the plantation make cutting a tree fun and easy. We have bonfires to warm fingers and toes. See the activities page for more detail.
Caring for Your Tree
Remember, a Christmas tree is a living thing. Look after it as carefully you would a cut flower. Once you select a tree, follow these suggestions to keep it fresh and safe:
- If you buy your tree more than 24 hours before you plan to set it up, store the tree outdoors in a shaded area out of the wind until you are ready to bring it into the house.
- When you bring the tree into the house for decorating, make another fresh cut across the trunk. Use a tree stand that holds plenty of water.
- Trees are especially thirsty for the first few days and prefer warm tap water. They may drink up to four litres of water per day, so be sure to check daily and supply fresh water as needed. A stand which holds at least four litres is recommended. If you allow the water level to drop below the bottom of the tree, a seal will form just as it does on a cut flower and a new cut will be necessary.
- Place your tree away from fireplaces, radiators, televisions, and other sources of heat. Turn off the tree lights when you leave and before you retire at night.
- Avoid the use of combustible decorations. Check all electric lights and connections. Do not use lights with worn or frayed cords.
Following these care and precaution measures should ensure a beautiful tree that stays fresh.