Looking for a tree or two? We have beautiful cut-your-own and freshly cut trees at our farm in a range of varieties. Details and pricing here.
Cut Your Own or Buy Pre-Cut Trees
Our Christmas shop is ready for our Christmas season. We are open daily from November 12 until December 24 for precut and cut your own trees, hot food and treats, wagon rides, shopping, wreaths and more. Please note: we have lots of hand saws here, there is no need to bring your own.
What is the price of a Christmas Tree?
This is one of our most frequently asked questions. Click here for details.
Enjoy our relaxing country hospitality in our beautiful post and beam shop which has lots of room for visitors and a cozy stone fireplace. Hannah is enjoying making wreaths and so much more in her shop.
Our farm is a great place to get into the Christmas spirit. Our free tractor and wagon rides to the plantation make cutting a tree fun and easy. We have bonfires to warm fingers and toes. See the activities page for more detail.
Caring for Your Tree
Remember, a Christmas tree is a living thing. Look after it as carefully you would a cut flower. Once you select a tree, follow these suggestions to keep it fresh and safe:
- If you buy your tree several days before you plan to set it up, store the tree outdoors or on a cool porch or patio until you are ready to decorate. An area that provides protection from the wind and sun will help the tree retain its moisture.
- When you bring the tree into the house for decorating, make another fresh cut across the trunk. Use a tree stand that holds plenty of water.
- Trees are thirsty. They may drink up to four litres of water per day, so be sure to check daily and supply fresh water as needed. A stand which holds at least four litres is recommended. If you allow the water level to drop below the bottom of the tree, a seal will form just as it does on a cut flower and a new cut will be necessary.
- Place your tree away from fireplaces, radiators, televisions, and other sources of heat. Turn off the tree lights when you leave and before you retire at night.
- Avoid the use of combustible decorations. Check all electric lights and connections. Do not use lights with worn or frayed cords.
Following these care and precaution measures should ensure a beautiful tree that stays fresh.